How to use this tool?
- Type your markdown in the left pane. View it as html in the right pane.
- Use the toolbar for common formats.
- Use the Copy Markdown button to copy the markdown source to the clipboard
- Use the Copy HTML button to copy the HTML to the clipboard
- Your edits are remembered. If you come back to this page your previous edits will be visible
- Use the Clear button to clear the source and start fresh
What is Markdown?
Markdown is a markup language with plain text formatting syntax. Markdown is designed to be converted to HTML and other formats.
Markdown is frequently used to format readme files, posts in online discussion forums, and creating rich text using plain text.
There are many falvours and extensions to Markdown